A Big Thanks to All My Wonderful Clients


I wanted to take this opportunity once again to say thank you to all my amazing clients who I've had the pleasure of working with.

Buying a Kansas City home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Kansas City home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Today I'm pleased to be joining you from a client appreciation event for all the wonderful people I've had the chance to work with. We've got photos happening, as well as grilling, popcorn, cotton candy, and all the fun stuff you can think of.

We're here at Louisburg Cider Mill where they have a really cool corn maze, and it's a really fun place to bring my clients out to and get the chance to see them again, say hello, and watch their kids grow. It's amazing how old I am these days! Seeing clients' kids grow from babies all the way up to teenagers really makes you feel old–in a good way!
We're always here to help.
So I just wanted to thank everybody for coming out and saying hi, as well as all of you that helped out with the event. If you couldn't make it this time, join us next year! We look forward to seeing you again and staying in touch with your family.

As always, if you have any property needs or questions about real estate in Kansas City, I'm always here to help. Give me a call or send me an email anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment