How Does It Feel to Be Debt-Free?



We’re celebrating my friend and teammate Nick Wagner’s freedom from debt today at Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.

Buying a Kansas City home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Kansas City home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

I’m joining you today from Nashville, Tennessee at Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. I’m here to celebrate my friends and teammate, Nick Wagner, who is now doing a debt-free scream today.
Watch Nick and his family celebrate their freedom from debt.
Check out the video above to watch Nick and his family celebrate their freedom from debt.
As always, if you have any questions about buying or selling Kansas City real estate, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to help you!

1 comment:

  1. Sell Your Home in Kansas City
    Being informed is the key to a smooth and successful Kansas City home purchase. We want to arm you with the knowledge to make the best decisions and save you valuable time, money, and stress. A brief phone conversation with us may be life-changing.

    ReplyDelete