A Quick Tip on Patching Your Walls



Today I have some advice about patching your walls: never use brushes.

Buying a Kansas City home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Kansas City home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Today I’m at one of my investment properties touching up sheet rock dents in the wall.

I’ve got a little spackle on it, and I’m about to sand it down. While doing this, I realized that a lot of my clients don’t realize that if you use a brush to cover a patch, the strokes will show; almost all your walls are rolled on.

For little spots like this, I use a mini tray and roller to make the process easier. Regular-sized trays and rollers make a mess and would really be overkill for a small patch. When you roll it on, the texture matches the wall around it, and when it dries, it’ll look perfect.
If you’re ever touching up your walls, use whatever sized roller you need, just don’t use a brush.
If you’re ever touching up your walls, use whatever sized roller you need, just don’t use a brush.

If you’d like one of these little roller kits, I’ll be happy to give one to you. Call, email, or text me, and I’ll bring one over to you and say hi. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment