When Is It Time to Fly the Coop?



Is your family reaching a point where you home has begun to feel smaller and smaller? Today's advice is for you.

Buying a Kansas City home? Get a full home search
 Selling your Kansas City home? Get a free Home Price Evaluation

Some birds that nested in a light fixture outside my house got too big to even get out, and it got me thinking about move-up buyers who have outgrown their home. I’ve notice this being a common problem for homeowners here in the Kansas City area.

My advice for you today is not to wait so long that your house becomes so small that you can't even get out.

Don't wait until your home gets so small that you can't get out!

If you're looking to move to your next home, check out all homes available on the Kansas City MLS here on our home search tool.

If you have any other questions or just need some helping flying the coop into a new home, give me call or send me an email. I'd love to help you out!

1 comment:

  1. For those who are looking for a home near Salvador without investing a lot of money, Lauro de Freitas offers some great options. Unlike some of the more upmarket locations near Salvador, the real estate for sale in Lauro de Freitas offers both apartments and houses, which allows it to cater to a wider market segment. mammoth lake homes for sale

    ReplyDelete