How We Helped Monte by Always Being Available!



    "I worked with Nick Wagner, and I first came across him when I went to look at a house that he was representing. I had him start sending us different homes. It was a good experience.

Nick got us on an automated email list that sent us the MLS listings every day. He stayed in touch with us throughout the six-month process, at least, from the time we were looking to the time we were ready to buy. We were very pleased with it.

The main thing is that Nick was always available. There was never a problem that I can recall where there was something we needed to get done or see a house, but he wasn't there. His flexibility and availability were a few things he went way out of his way for."


    -Monte Clark, Home Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment