He makes you feel really comfortable throughout the whole process


"When we were looking to buy a house, we decided to drive around a particular neighborhood to see what we could find. We found a house we liked and decided to call the number on the sign and that’s how we met Adam. After we called him, we met him in person and we really liked him. Since then, we’ve used Adam to buy and sell 2 other houses. We are so glad we found him! Adam does a really great job! Before we had used a different Realtor to buy my first house and the experience didn’t really compare to Adam. Adam is just more professional and that’s one thing that really sets him apart. He does everything right. Adam is very honest and he makes you feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. There are so many other things that set Adam apart that I can’t think of them all! One thing that sticks out to me is that there isn’t anything he isn’t willing to do for his clients. For example, if I need him to bring me paperwork, he’d come bring me the paper. I was getting my house ready because we listed yesterday and I contacted him to see if he could come by to tell me what else needed to be done to my house and he came by that day! Adam just goes above and beyond for his clients. If you want the best agent that is going to sell your house and do it in the most professional manner, Adam Butler is the Realtor to go with!"

 Mark Pratt, Home Buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment