Find a Good Lender to Assure Your Home Purchase....and Guess Where I am to Win $25 dollars to Starbucks...


 
There are many great Kansas City area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (913) 685-2326 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Find a Good Lender to Assure Your Home Purchase....and Guess Where I am to Win $25 dollars to Starbucks...

Before I get started with this blog, I'm going to give you an opportunity to have a little fun. I'm going to start doing a new thing once per month on here called, "Where's Adam?". The goal here is to guess where I'm shooting this blog from, and the first three people to guess correctly will win a $25 dollar gift card to Starbucks!

Now...about real estate.

Choosing a Good Lender
In a seller's market, you want a lender that will not drop the ball and potentially lose your home.
With the market here in Kansas City moving as quickly as it is, you could lose your home if your lender drops the ball. We're seeing lots of offers that are above listing prices, so if your lender drops the ball at the eleventh hour and tells you that they need another day to close, you could very likely lose that house.


With that being said, we never want that to happen. We work with some great lenders at Alterra Bank and Stonegate Mortgage that bend over backwards for all of their clients. If you're not in the Kansas City area but still want a good lender, go local. Don't utilize an online service that is based in California because it is a little cheaper. You want someone that you can talk to and reach at any point in time. Working with local lenders will help to make them more accountable for your finances and will hopefully prevent them from ruining the purchase of your property.

Once again, don't forget to email me at adam@adambutlerteam.com to guess where I'm shooting these videos from. You could win a $25 dollar gift card if you're one of the first three people to correctly guess where I am.

As always, contact me if you need any real estate advice or are looking to buy or sell in Kansas City. I can be reached at (913) 685-2326.

No comments:

Post a Comment